We provide visual care for all ages.
Our specialists help care for your eyes and contribute to your overall good health.
- Comprehensive Vision Exam
- Pediatric Vision Exam
- Contact Lenses (including astigmatism and bifocal contact lenses)
- Diagnostic and Medical Treatment of Eye Diseases
- Walk-in care for urgent problems
- Cataract and Glaucoma Surgery Consultation/referrals
- Low Vision Treatment
- Advanced Testing Instruments
- Eyeglasses Dispensary
It is important for children to be examined early and often, to prevent the development of Strabismus (an eye turn or lazy eye) and Amblyopia (decrease in vision, not corrected by glasses).
Eye Center Hours
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Did You Know?
Eye exams can help detect cataracts, glaucoma and retinal disease, as well as diabetes and high-blood pressure.
Call us or request your appointment!